There are many insoles you can choose from based on cost and effectiveness. The purpose of these insoles is to help absorb the stress you put on your feet in every step you take, and they are necessary when you have foot pain.
Foot pain might also occur when you ruck for so many hours, and your legs are not protected with the best insoles.
Therefore, it’s good to make sure your feet are well attended to by putting the right insoles before starting your rucking workouts.
The prices of insoles in the market may vary according to the size and the color. The following are the best three insoles based on the common foot problems that are caused by rucking;
Superfeet Unisex-Adult Insole
They are created for people who need a more spring feel under their feet when they are walking—designed to fill the whole length and width of your shoes, giving maximum support. Its base is for providing support and stability to your foot.
It also has a deep heel cup that supports the feet during high-impact rucking activities.
These soles are shaped in a way that provides support to your feet and is also made with a soft, bouncy foam that prevents shocks.
- Insole: Arch Support Insole
- Size: 5.5-7 Men/ 6.5-8 Women
- Brand: Superfeet
- Color: Orange
- AEROSPRING Dual Comfort Foam
- Deep Heel Cup
- Full-length fit
- Stabilizer Cap
• They have a deep narrow heel cup which helps in supporting the foot during high-impact rucking.
• They have high-impact foam forefoot, which prevents shock while rucking.
• They have a coating that prevents or eliminates any odor that can cause bacteria.
• They are designed in a shape that brings about stability and support to your foot. This helps to reduce stress on your feet, knees, and ankles.
• They have a reinforced stabilizer cap where the base of this insole supports your foot and provides stability and structure to the foam layer.
• They are orange and hence do not have a wide variety of colors for customers to choose from.
• They are costly to purchase.
• Uncomfortable in that the arch is pushed way back towards the heel and made of hard plastic.
• Some people feel that the product is too big and cannot fit into their shoes.
Why I included it on the list
They are good in that they have a soft, bouncy foam that absorbs shock on your feet.
Plantar Fasciitis Feet Insoles
These insoles have a high arch that supports orthotics, inserts relief on your foot, and prevents foot pain caused by flat feet, arthritis, and diabetes.
Protect your foot from that heavy impact brought about by the landing of your foot while rucking by making the foot stable.
Because of the material used in making it, it prevents shocks by easily absorbing it and helps to keep your foot as cool as possible. Provide support and moderate control hence providing comfort while rucking.
- Size: 6-6.5 Women/4-4.5 Men
- Brand: WALK.HERO COMFORT AND SUPPORT
- Color: Blue
- Lasting Comfort
- Deep Heel Cup
- Premium Eva Material
- Material: Ethylene Vinyl Acetate
- Provides all-day support since they are very comfortable.
- Provides more arch support
- They are flexible in that they can fit in all the shoes you have.
- They provide relief instantly.
- These soles emit lung-gasping toxic fumes.
- They are expensive.
- They have a very high arch which might cause one to fall when wearing them.
why I included it on the list
They have a high arch that prevents foot pain.
Dr. Scholl’s Work Massaging Gel Advanced Insoles for Men Shoe Inserts
They are designed for those people who mostly work on hard surfaces most of the time who experience fatigue and discomfort on their feet.
Help absorb shock and help you stay with a lot of energy during work, and have great arch support. These insoles are also designed with two layers which provide cushioning and spring as you are rucking.
- Brand: Dr. Scholl’s
- Color: Black
- Shoe Size: 8-14 Men
- Material: Rubber
- Great arch-support
- Built with massaging gel technology
- Has a multi-layer wave design.
- They are designed to fit in all types of shoes.
- Provides all-time comfort when are rucking.
- They are designed to absorb shock and reduce fatigue on your feet.
- They are very thick hence do not provide enough comfort.
- They do not have a clear pattern to follow when trimming, and therefore you can easily tamper with these insoles.
- It is complicated inserting them into boot type of shoes.
Why I included it on the list
These insoles are good in that they are cheaper than the rest.
The best insoles
So, the best insoles for rucking are:
- Superfeet Unisex-Adult Insole
- Dr. Scholl’s Work Massaging Gel Advanced Insoles for Men Shoe Inserts
- Plantar Fasciitis Feet Insoles
The best among these three is the Plantar Fasciitis Feet Insole. This is because they have a high arch that provides comfort and instant relief on your feet.